Useful pedestrian, cycling and public transit community links:
- redbankgreen – February 2011 – Bike & Ped Plan Hits The Streets
- Red Bank Safe Routes – google group
- NJ Safe Routes to School – SRTS is a statewide initiative to enable and encourage students to safely walk and bicycle to school.
- West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance – The West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance is dedicated to making our community and the surrounding area safer for bicyclists and walkers of all ages.
- New Jersey Bike and Walk Coalition – A collective voice for everyone who believes that a safer, more rideable and walkable New Jersey means a more livable, sustainable New Jersey.
- New Jersey Bicycle and Pedestrian Resource Center – The goal of BPAC is to advise the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) on policies, programs, research, and priorities to advance bicycling and walking as safe and viable forms of transportation and recreation.
- New Jersey Commuters Action Network – NJCAN is dedicated to creating and promoting better public transit solutions in the New Jersey region.
- Bike Snob NYC – Sometimes you’ve got to laugh
- StreetsBlog NYC – Bicycling, walking, transit and open spaces in NYC
- Transportation Alternatives – Transportation Alternatives is a resource for rallying communities and zooming in on the best fixes for dangerous NY streets.
- Bicycle Coalition of Philadelphia – Making bicycling a safe and fun way to get around for anyone in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
The World, the Universe and everything: